The rules at CmG apply to EVERYONE!

Sketchy

CmG Co-Founder
Senior Admin
So we've had some issues in the past with some people (regs and members) thinking that the rules don't apply to them because they know people. Well let me tell you all right now: I don't care how many hours you play our servers, I don't care if you're a new comer, a long-time reg, a member or even an admin, if you play on our servers, the rules DO apply to you! In fact we hold our members to a HIGHER standard than we hold the regular players, and so while you wear our tags, if we see you purposely and knowingly breaking our rules, don't be surprised when you're forced to take a few days off from the servers.

This is not a warning to anyone in particular, but simply a clarification, in case anyone wasn't clear. Break the rules here, don't bitch when you find yourself muted/kicked/banned.

All of that said, we try to take a pretty laid back method of running the servers, and our rules are pretty easy to follow we think. None of our admins are going to rage and ban someone for no reason, and they *will* give a warning if they don't like what you're doing. So just chill out and have fun, because that's why we're all here, isn't it?