Casual Mature Gamers

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monthly Giveaways for Donators!

Knight

Master Shanker
Senior Admin
Hey guys!!!

CmG wouldn't be where it is today without all of you who have donated to help support this community, so starting this month we will be doing a little something extra to say thanks to all of our wonderful donators:
A SKIN GIVEAWAY!!! :cheer:

How it will Work:

All you need to do is donate $10 or more in a given month, and you will be entered in a raffle to receive a pre-selected CSGO skin, courtesy of CmG! It's that simple! All you need to do is donate $10 (or more, if your'e really feeling generous), and your name will automatically be saved with the names of all the other donators from that month, and we will use http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/ to select that month's winner!!!

When will the raffle take place?
The raffle will take place within the first week of the month (i.e. February raffle will be done in the first week of March). This raffle will also be streamed live at twitch.tv/cmg_tv , so be sure to head over to our channel and FOLLOW it so you'll know when the raffle goes live! A formal announcement will also be made on this post as to what the exact date/time of the raffle will be.

What skins will be given away? The skins we will be using for the giveaways will be valued at approx $50. This post will also be updated every month to show what skin will be given away that month. If we get enough donations to fund for it, we could POTENTIALLY (in the future) go to even more valuable skins, or even multiple skins for even MORE winners!
FEBRUARY GIVEAWAY - Grand Prize -> Stattrak AK-47 Cartel (MW)
Runner-Up -> Desert Eagle Blaze (FN)

Does My 1 Donation Guarantee My Entry for the Giveaway in the Upcoming Month?
NO. 1 Donation = 1 Month Entry REGARDLESS of the amount you donate!

How Will I Get My Skin if I Win?
Naughtybear will PM you HERE ON THE FORUMS. All you will need to do is Reply with your STEAM TRADE URL. This can be found by going to you INVENTORY in your Steam client, click on the blue Trade Offers button, then click on "Who Can Send Me Trade Offers?" and your Steam Trade URL will be displayed for you!

If you have any other questions about this process, ask on the forum.

reposted into motd announcements.