Casual Mature Gamers

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drizzy

Hanover

Forum Adept
Name: Drizzy
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:215920144
Why you're submitting the ban request: Aim Locking

Submitted file through Sourcebans, have an OBS recording as well if needed. (Hopefully I'm doing this right)

nederweit

Catching up to the Seniors
Yea, this guy was on yesterday, walling hard as well. Tried to get a demo, but he left after I went into Spectators

Bunny

Hop softly and carry a big carrot -- Bunny
Senior Admin
Name: Drizzy
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:215920144
Why you're submitting the ban request: Aim Locking

Submitted file through Sourcebans, have an OBS recording as well if needed. (Hopefully I'm doing this right)

It is preferred and appreciated you use the submission process through SourceBans

https://cmgsourceclan.net/bans/index.php

There is an email generated notifying the Ban Manager a submission has been made.

Thank you,

Hanover

Forum Adept
It is preferred and appreciated you use the submission process through SourceBans

https://cmgsourceclan.net/bans/index.php

There is an email generated notifying the Ban Manager a submission has been made.

Thank you,
Alright, just wasn't sure as the thread of how to report a hacker is to submit the file to source bans then make a thread. Are we no longer making threads and just uploading it through source bans?

Bunny

Hop softly and carry a big carrot -- Bunny
Senior Admin
Alright, just wasn't sure as the thread of how to report a hacker is to submit the file to source bans then make a thread. Are we no longer making threads and just uploading it through source bans?

In my experience the thread is not required, the only time I have seen it used is when someone did not know about/how to use the Source bans site.