CmG Monthly CS:GO Skins Giveaway for Donors

Sketchy

CmG Co-Founder
Senior Admin
CmG's Monthly Giveaway, for Donors!

What Skins Can I Win?
This post will also updated every month to show what skin(s) are currently offered in the giveaway.

The skins we will be using for the giveaways will have a combined value of approx $50, or greater.
Depending on funding, future raffles may have more or less skins to win as well as skins of greater or lower.
Some raffles may also include a chance to win CmG swag, such as T_Shirts and Hoodies!

This Months Skins Currently Available To Be Won:
Grand Prize: StatTrak Awp Electric Hive MW & Runner Up: StatTrak P250 Mehndi MW

How Does It Work?

All you need to do is donate $10 (or more) in a given month, and aside from all the other donor perks you get for donating here, you will also automatically be entered into the current giveaway for a chance to win a pre-selected CSGO skin, courtesy of CmG! It's that simple! When it's time for the drawing we will use http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/ to select that month's winner!!! For now you may only receive 1 entry per month maximum, regardless of total amount of donations made or dollars donated. Your donation, regardless of amount, only gives you entry into the raffle for the current month. CmG Admins are exempt from the drawing and cannot win any prizes.

When Is The Raffle?
The raffle will take place within the first week of the following month. The Raffle will also be streamed live at twitch.tv/cmg_tv , so be sure to head over to our channel and FOLLOW it so you'll know when the raffle goes live! A formal announcement will also be made on these forums each month with the information regarding the exact date & time of the raffle.

How Do I Get My Skin If I Win?
You will receive a PM (Private Message) right here on the forums. All you will need to do is Reply with your STEAM TRADE URL. This can be found by going to you INVENTORY in your Steam client, click on the blue Trade Offers button, then click on "Who Can Send Me Trade Offers?" and your Steam Trade URL will be displayed for you!

Previous Giveaways:
All previous months giveaway Items, Winners & Discussion can be viewed HERE!

Last edited: