Can someone edit a .png for me ?

Discussion in 'Graphics' started by Sketchy, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Sketchy

Sketchy CmG Co-Founder Senior Admin

Anybody out there want to edit this .PNG for me ?
    6core_2.png

I don't really know how graphics work... Since it's a .png are the "layers" still available to be modified? Basically, I would like the nVidia GTX 580 logo removed so I can put a new logo there. If the logo can't cleanly be removed then can you edit it so that it says GTX 1080Ti ? (That's a capital T lowercase i)

This is for the background on my keyboards LCD screen where I put loads of system info. I'd really appreciate it. If nobody can edit it for me, I'll have to overlap a different logo over the existing one and I can't find any that are exactly the same shape so I can't get it looking perfect and I'm kinda OCD about this stuff, especially since I stare at that screen a bajillion times a day.

2. sFe

sFe Known Poster Apprentice Admin

Gave it a shot since I'm bored at work, pretty sure someone here can do much better. Your png isn't the greatest resolution so it does look kind of off.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Sketchy

It doesn't need to be any better resoultion, it's being displayed on a 2.5" 320x240 screen that's on a keyboard :p The altered image will do just fine, thanks sFe!

4. e30bmw

e30bmw CmG duder Member

I've very disappointed that the first reply to this request was a serious response that didn't have any penises in it...

BLUE MOON HORIZON and Drados like this.
  5. ReQui3m

ReQui3m Invisible in Daylight Senior Admin

e30 is sad when penis isn't involved

6. NinJaRed

NinJaRed The most Canadian Ninja you've never seen! Admin

deathstalker ultimate?

7. Sketchy

Logitech G19. When I got it I couldn't think of much to do with the screen and if I had to switch keyboards back then I couldn't have cared less but a few years after having it I figured out how to monitor damn near anything on your pc with Aida64 and display it in absurdly customizable ways on the keyboards screen and now I've been using it for a buncha years and my keyboard is a little beat up but I can't bear to replace it...

8. BLUE MOON HORIZON

BLUE MOON HORIZON CmG Ally Member

9. Arrow

Arrow Forum Fledgling

You have a G19 too?!?

Ok, I had a G15 as a gift way back in the day, I guess even my parently knew that I was a bit geeky, but before Steam overlay was a thing I cranked out soooo much software for it (Being in my early teens at the time) and was very seriously conteplating the G19 until a company wanted me to work contract for for Playxpert (In game - kernel level injection) beating out alllll the competetion (Even Xfire and Overwolf) so I made well over half of all their in game overlay apps.

I even went back later and added in Steam and Facebook chat G15 app (That worked surprisingly well) to use that the G15 screen and hotkeys it hooked to chat effortlessly or press a button for one of a few canned responses. The screen was so small so it had to scroll a lot to read anything over short messages so I when I want to go pull the trigger on the G19 I saw they'd pretty much stopped making them. :moody:

If you ever need any other work I can fix it up for you too.